Thursday, July 23, 2009

A few more predictions

Ok, so I was 100% spot on with two of my three predictions. The third one, being that Alberto Contador will win the Tour de France, is still unsure, but it certainly looks like he is going to be! Of course I know I was not the only one who predicted this (ask the bookmakers), but still...

Anyway, I was doing my thing again last night and I will give two more hints about the near future. Don't let this leak to popular media please.
  1. Whatever happens, the French president will be alright. (no terrorism, don't worry)
  2. In case a famous race driver has a big accident, it will not be as bad as it seems.
I also saw something really disturbing that seemed to regard to my personal situation which makes me rather nervous. You know, somehow I'm more often wrong than right when it comes to predictions about my own life. This undoubtetly has to do with the influence I have on the events in my life and how I can take matters into my own hands when warned. On the other hand I'm sure many people have many random thoughts and so do I; not everthing is a prediction. I just hope this intuition of mine is wrong now.

Next time I'll discuss some other interesting paranormal phenomenon.



No comments:

Post a Comment