Sunday, August 16, 2009

2012 - the end of the world?

Yesterday I received an email from Mariska, from the Netherlands. She asked if I have anything sensible to say about the ending of the world in 2012, as apparently prophecised by the Mayan calendar, in which she, quite frankly, does not believe.

Well Mariska, I share your skepticism. The end of the world will not be in the year 2012 and I am absolutely convinced about this, since I know about things that are to come, good things and bad things.

Many a respected paranormal medium has had visions of the total destruction of our planet in 2012, but what they have not realised is that their visions were not at all about the future of our planet, but excerpts from a movie that goes by the name 2012 that will be a major hit in movie theaters all over the world! I have found a trailer on youtube and you will see it looks very convincing, scary and real at times. I can very much understand how those mediums fell for it; after all these images will be on many peoples minds not long from now. Any medium tuning into that might get confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment